Are you up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccines?
Please answer the following questions to determine your vaccination status. This will take approximately 2 minutes to complete.
People are considered to be moderately or severely immunocompromised due to several types of conditions and treatments. Examples include:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T-cell therapy (a treatment to help your immune system attach to and kill cancer cells) or received a stem cell transplant (within the last 2 years)
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress their immune response
Talk to your healthcare provider about your medical conditions and if you might be moderately or severely immunocompromised.
Talk to your healthcare provider about your child’s medical conditions and if your child might be moderately or severely immunocompromised.